The Yvonne Arnaud Theatre Press Office supplies members of the press and media with information about the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre and Mill Studio and its programme of events.
For press releases, images and interview requests, please contact Laura Butler in the Press Office on 01483 440077 or at email@example.com
GUILDFORD’S YVONNE ARNAUD THEATRE: PRESS OFFICE
Situated within one of the country’s greatest regional theatres, the Press Office at Guildford’s Yvonne Arnaud Theatre is an exciting, professional and fast-paced environment, and it’s expanding.
Now you don’t need to bring a production to the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre to benefit from the resources and expertise of our Press team: we are launching the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre Press Office, coupling our wealth of experience in public relations with a dedicated passion and enthusiasm for theatre and the arts, to produce creative, tailor-made press campaigns for you.
Our Press Office is run by Press and PR Manager, Laura Butler. Fully accustomed to working with a wide range of journalists and venues, Laura generates publicity across traditional and online media on a daily basis. She has five years of experience promoting a diverse mix of classic and contemporary productions, working with new, lesser-known and well-established writing and readily engaging with big industry names and emerging talent alike.
No project is too big or too small; we are committed to excellence and we won’t accept more press projects than we can effectively deliver at a given time.
If you’d like to learn more about working with us, Laura would love to discuss the press service we can offer you – please contact her in the Press Office on 01483 443950 / 07854 379829 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can contact Head of Sales & Marketing, Dan McWilliam on 01483 440077 or at email@example.com
Current Yvonne Arnaud Press Projects include:
- Teddy Time Stories, Teddy Time 2 and Teddy Time Christmas (Goodge Entertainment, National Tour)
- Revolution Society (YAT, Pleasance Dome at Edinburgh Fringe)
- Just So Stories (YAT, Gilded Balloon at Edinburgh Fringe)
Recent Yvonne Arnaud Press Projects include:
- Barefoot in the Park starring Maureen Lipman (YAT National Tour: Yvonne Arnaud Theatre; Malvern Festival Theatre; Theatre Royal, Bath; Oxford Playhouse; Richmond Theatre; Cambridge Arts Theatre)
- The Handyman starring Timothy West (YAT National Tour: Clwyd Theatr Cymru; Cheltenham Everyman Theatre; Yvonne Arnaud Theatre; Cambridge Arts Theatre; Richmond Theatre; Malvern Festival Theatre; Oxford Playhouse)
- Follies (PH Productions, Yvonne Arnaud Theatre)
- Peter Pan (YAT, Yvonne Arnaud Theatre)
- Footloose (Guildford School of Acting, Yvonne Arnaud Theatre)
- A Little Night Music in Concert starring Janie Dee and Joanna Riding (Alex Parker Productions, Yvonne Arnaud Theatre)
- Nocturne with Harriet Walker, Henry Goodman and Lucy Parham (Yvonne Arnaud Theatre)
- Reverie with Dominic West and Lucy Parham (Yvonne Arnaud Theatre)
- The Wind in the Willows (YAT, Pleasance at Edinburgh Fringe)
- Sophie Shadow (YAT, The Vault at Edinburgh Fringe)
- Arabian Nights (YAT, Augustine’s at Edinburgh Fringe)
- From My Sleep With Horror (YAT, The Vault at Edinburgh Fringe)
- The Cage (BBL Productions, Mill Studio)
Recent YAT Co-Productions include:
- The Private Ear and The Public Eye (Original Theatre Company)
- Yes, Prime Minister (Mark Goucher, Wimpole Theatre and Matthew Byam Shaw for Playful Productions)
- The King’s Speech (Playful Productions and Michael Alden Productions)
- Driving Miss Daisy (Julian Stoneman Associates)
- Bette and Joan (Mark Goucher & Ann Pinnington)
- We When Are Married (Nica Burns & Max Weitzenhoffer, Duncan C Weldon & Paul Elliott)