We have 5 production groups that perform a range of shows from musicals to drama and devised work in the Mill Studio with a team of professionals at the helm. Auditions for these groups are held during the summer term.
- Act One for 16 yrs +. Mon 7:00pm - 9:30pm
- Interval for 15 - 17 yrs. Tue 7:15pm - 9:15pm
- Scene Change for 12 - 15 yrs. Wed 7:30pm - 9:30pm
- Act Two for 7 - 13 yrs. Wed 5:15pm - 7:15pm
- Act Three for 7 - 13 yrs. Tue 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Open Stage teaches you the theatre skills you need while concentrating on having fun. Everyone is welcome so if you want to give drama a go please call the Youth Office on 01483 565191 to register.
- First Stage for 6 - 8 yrs. Wed 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Open Stage 1 for 8 - 10 yrs. Sat 9:00am - 10:00am
- Open Stage 2 for 10 - 12 yrs. Sat 10:15am - 11:30am
- Open Stage 3 for 13 - 16 yrs. Sat 11:45am - 1:00pm
- Open Stage 4 for 9 - 12 yrs. Sat 2:00pm - 3:15pm
- Open Stage 5 for 8 - 11 yrs. Sat 10:15am - 11:30am
- Open Stage 6 for 12 - 15 yrs. Sat 11:45am - 1:00pm
- Final Stage for 14+ yrs. Sat 3:30pm - 5:00pm
We run week long holiday workshops during the Easter and Summer holidays. Each follows a theme – we’ve had a mystery week, panto fun, myths and legends, dreams and the ever popular play-in-a-week.
Discover Drama provides theatre workshops for young people with moderate learning disabilities and is supported by The Alchemy Foundation, The Bassil Shippam and Alsford Trust, The Bernard Coleman Charitable Trust, The Boris Karloff Charitable Trust, The Boshier-Hinton Foundation, The Grey Court Trust, The Community Foundation for Surrey – Hamilton Fund and The True Colours Trust
The Assisted Places scheme is supported by The Barbara Saunders Trust, The Betty Riseley Charitable Trust, The D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust, The Ernest Cook Trust, The Ratcliffe Charitable Trust, The SC Johnson Charitable Trust. and The Unity Theatre Trust.
To join the Youth department mailing list and/or book your child into any of our classes or workshops, please contact the Youth Office on 01483 565191 or firstname.lastname@example.org