Open Stage teaches you the theatre skills you need while concentrating on having fun. Everyone is welcome and no audition is required, so if you want to give drama a go please call the Youth Office on 01483 565191 to register.
- First Stage for 6 - 8 yrs. Sat 9am-10am
- Open Stage 1 for 8 - 10 yrs. Sat 9:00am - 10:00am
- Open Stage 2 for 10 - 12 yrs. Sat 10:15am - 11:30am
- Open Stage 3 for 13 - 16 yrs. Sat 11:45am - 1:00pm
- Open Stage 4 for 9 - 12 yrs. Sat 2:00pm - 3:15pm
- Open Stage 5 for 8 - 11 yrs. Sat 10:15am - 11:30am
- Open Stage 6 for 12 - 15 yrs. Sat 11:45am - 1:00pm
- Final Stage for 14+ yrs. Sat 3:30pm - 5:00pm
We have six production groups that perform a range of shows from musicals to drama and devised work in the Mill Studio with a team of professionals at the helm. Auditions for these groups are only held during the summer term.
- Act One for 16 yrs +. Mon 7.15pm-9.30pm
- Interval for 15 - 17 yrs. Tue 7:15pm - 9:15pm
- Scene Change for 12 - 15 yrs. Wed 7:30pm - 9:30pm
- Act Two for 7 - 13 yrs. Wed 5:15pm - 7:15pm
- Act Three for 7 - 13 yrs. Tue 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Act Four for 8-13 yrs. Monday 5pm-7pm
We run week-long ‘Play in A Week’ workshops during the Easter and Summer schools holidays. Each follows a theme. New for 2015/16 are our half-term day workshops. For more information, click here
We run week-long ‘Play in A Week’ workshops during the Easter and Summer school holidays. Each follows a theme. New for 2015/16 are our half-term day workshops. For more information, click here
Discover Drama classes are on Sundays 10.30am-12.30pm.
Discover Drama provides theatre workshops for young people with learning disabilities and is supported by The Alchemy Foundation, A & S Lass Charities Ltd, The Bassil Shippam and Alsford Charitable Trust, The Boris Karloff Charitable Foundation, The Boshier-Hinton Foundation, The Community Foundation for Surrey - Savills Guildford Community Fund, David Solomons Charitable Trust, The Douglas Heath Eves Charitable Trust, The E S G Robinson Charitable Trust, The Grey Court Trust, The Misses Barrie Charitable Trust, One Stop – Carriers for Causes, The Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust and Whalley White Charitable Trust.
The Assisted Places scheme for those who might need financial help is supported by The Community Foundation for Surrey – Carts Fund, The D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust, The Godalming Operatic Society, Guildford Poyle Charities, The James Wise Charitable Trust, The Johnson Wax Charitable Trust, The Mackintosh Foundation, Noel Coward Foundation, The Souter Charitable Trust, Tag Farnborough Airport and The Unity Theatre Trust.
To join the Youth department mailing list and/or book your child into any of our classes or workshops, please contact the Youth Office on 01483 565191 or firstname.lastname@example.org