A family ticket (4 people) to Teddy Time Stories plus a very cute Teddy Bear, a programme and a balloon are all up for grabs!
How to Enter the Competition
Simply have your child colour the Teddy Time Stories colouring sheet, put their first name (or initial) and age on the colouring sheet, then take a photo of the colouring sheet using your mobile phone or camera and email the photo to Bronwyn@GoodgeEntertainment.com
You will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- All entries must be received by 6pm, June 20th 2013
- Entrants must be UK residents over 18, not employees, family members or associated with Goodge Entertainment or the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
- Entry to the prize draw is free, no purchase necessary
- Entry’s received after the closing date will not be entered in the draw
- Prize is non-transferrable – no cash alternative will be offered
- Prize package includes tickets for a family of 4 (4pm performance), “Baby Todd” Teddy Bear, official show program and balloon
- Judges decision is final
Please note: the prize tickets are for the 4.00pm performance on 22nd June 2013.