Whether you are a school, an organisation, or just a group of friends, make your theatre trip even more enjoyable by booking as a group!
Not only do we offer discounts for group bookings, we are also able to provide other services to make your group trip easier to organise.
The following discounts apply if you are booking as a group, dependent on your group size.
- Groups of 25+ people: Save £4 on each ticket, plus two complimentary tickets.
- Groups of 10 - 24 people: Save £2 on each ticket.
Group discounts must be booked through our Box Office. Please call 01483 44 00 00 to make enquiries and book.
Terms and Conditions: Group Discounts
Please note, the following terms and conditions apply to group bookings:
- Applies to tickets for the Main Stage only (seating areas A, B & C only), for performances on Monday - Thursday, and Saturday matinees.
- Excludes our annual pantomime and other select shows. Please check individual show pages to check eligibility or contact the Box Office.
- Only one discount applies and discounts/offers cannot be applied to tickets retrospectively.
Pre-Order Ice Creams & Programmes
Take the stress out of your visit by pre-ordering show programmes and ice creams for your group in advance.
Please ask the Box Office when making your booking about pre-ordering.
Hire a Private Room
If you would like to arrange a private area for your group to enjoy during your visit, we have rooms which you can hire out for a private function.
Please visit our Room Hires page to find out more information about our rooms and booking information.
Travelling as a Group
If you are bringing a large group by coach to our theatre, there is a bus stop outside the theatre on the A281 Horsham Road.
For more information about travelling to our theatre, please see our How to Get Here page.
We are committed to supporting creative and cultural learning for children and young people.
We offer a range of opportunities throughout the year for schools and colleges to engage with the theatre and touring productions.